Please feel free to call our offices Mon-Fri 0830-1630 to discuss employment opportunities or alternatively feel free to drop into our offices and collect an employment pack and application for completion and submission with your resume.
Registration for employment with Tomaree Nursing Service
Tomaree Nursing Service requires that you obtain and submit the following:
- Completed Tomaree Nursing Service application for employment registration.
- Current Nursing Authority to Practice (Registered Nurse & Enrolled Nurse) or Certificate III or above in Aged Care (Assistant in Nursing) or Home and Community Care.
- Current First Aid Certificate, Drivers Licence, vehicle registration and car insurance to employment requirements.
- Immunisation status.
- Documentation to support your application.
- You are required to have a reliable vehicle and a mobile phone.
Please note that the registration for employment procedure will not be able to proceed should any of the above items be unavailable and you will be asked to undergo a National Police Criminal Record Check and if required a Medical should your application progress. Do not hesitate to contact the office should you wish to clarify or discuss the services requirements.